Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding Anniversary Verses, Poems and Gifts: Love's Commitment

Click to Buy Gifts Online: Wedding Love Statue
Wedding and Anniversary Gifts Online

Love’s Commitment
Wedding Invitation Verses and Poems
By Injete Chesoni

We can say I love you in so many ways
But none is clearer than committing our days
To the one who is dearest and closest to our hearts
On this day we promise to never part

Love’s Commitment (Version 2)
I can say I love you in so many ways
But none is clearer than committing my days

To the one who is dearest and closest to my heart
On this day I promise you that we will never part 


From Wedding Invitation Verses, Wedding Verses, Wedding Poems and Marriage Poems by Injete Chesoni. To read more wedding invitation verses click here. You can find marriage poems and wedding anniversary verses here. To buy wedding and anniversary gifts click here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I appreciate this blog so informative. Anyway,will certainly visit your site more often now.

    gifts Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ford thanks and glad you enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete