Monday, January 4, 2010

Short Sad Love Poems: Love's Memories


IF I HAD KNOWN: LOVE'S MEMORIES
(Short Sad Love Poems by Injete Chesoni)

If I had known that one day you would be gone,

I would have savored every moment spent in your arms.

I would have treasured every second of time spent with you,

To remind me that once upon a time our love was true.

I would have frozen every moment when your eyes met mine,

I would have captured every caress, in the hourglass of time.

I would have stocked up on memories for that future day,

When you would be gone to shores far away.

But while we were together I was deceived,

That love was forever and not a passing breeze.


("If I Had Known": From Short Sad Love Poems, Time Poems and Memory Poems by Injete Chesoni. )

3 comments:

  1. Every poem demostrates the love, compassion and good will human being. In fact i read a wonderful poem few time ago. I really loved. That´s why i think this blog is very interesting, most of all for the people who enjoy the poems. I saw
    costa rica investment opportunities recently, it was a great site and i want to share it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    sad love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Order Flowers Online in Philippines

    ReplyDelete