Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspirational Heartbreak Love Poem: I Know I Will Love Again

This is an inspirational heartbreak poem to help those of you who are trying to get over a break-up. I hope it helps you in your journey of surviving a break-up and finding love again. You can read tips on how to get over a break-up here and you can find some heartbreak quotes here.



I Know I Will Love Again:
A Love Break-up Poem by Injete Chesoni

When you left me,
My heart shattered into a million little pieces,
My life crumbled under your feet.
As you walked out that door,
You took my soul with you,
Onto that old cobbled street.

At first I could not accept it,
There was no way that you were gone.
I played this song over and over,
Tomorrow he will come back home.
And tomorrow turned into a million yesterdays,
As my life slowly wilted away,
I became a drooping flower,
Thirsting every day.

But still I could find no water,
For my source it was only one.
And it dried up forever for me,
when your love became undone.
I thought I would die without you,
And I slowly counted the days,
When I would meet my savior,
In a loveless haze.

But the days turned into years,
And still I was on this earth.
Nobody came to save me,
From my loveless hearth.

Then one day I finally realized,
That you were never coming back again,
And as long as I kept hoping for you,
My heart would be in pain.
A broken heart shattered in pieces,
Can never love again.

So I opened up my door,
And I stepped gingerly onto that old street,
Walking down that path to love,
So scary and yet oh so sweet.

I Know I Will Love Again: From Heartbreak Poems, Break-up Poems and Love Poems by Injete Chesoni

5 comments:

  1. Hi George thanks for the comment, glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faisalabad is one of the biggest cities in Pakistan and the hub of the textile industry. It is widely acknowledged as the Manchester of Pakistan due to its large industrial role. pakistani lawn suits with chiffon dupatta , 2 piece suit online shopping in pakistan The quality of the fabrics produced in this city has no parallel. In fact, the fabric is something of a specialty of Faisalabad. Many people from all over the country flock to this city for a spot of cloth shopping. We aim to provide you all of the best of Faisalabad at our store.

    ReplyDelete