Thursday, July 23, 2015

I Am Not Gone: Sympathy Poem Vintage Art Posters

I wrote this sympathy poem I Am Not Gone, in 2011, I was trying to find a condolence message that would bring comfort to those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Over the years I have given this bereavement poem poster in lieu of a sympathy card to friends who have lost loved ones so that they have an encouraging condolence message as they cope with their loss. I have created a collection of vintage art prints featuring my memorial poem, I Am Not Gone.  All of the sympathy gift posters feature beautiful vintage flower paintings or butterfly art. It is my hope that this sympathy poem will bring comfort to those who are grieving. To order Sympathy Poem Posters please send an email to minjete@gmail.com they will also soon be available for purchase online globally from my Zazzle and Pixels.com stores. Please click on the images below to view larger sizes where you can read the poems. I have also created an assorted collection of sympathy poems and quote posters.


Sympathy Condolence Gift Memorial Poem Poster
I Am Not Gone, Bereavement Poem by Injete Chesoni, 
Vintage Butterfly Flower Art,  Jean Bourdichon
I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (1)

 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (2)

 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (3)

 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (4)


 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (5) 

 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (6)


  I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (7)

  I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (8)

I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (9)
 

 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (10)



I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (11)


  I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (12)

  I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (13)


 I Am Not Gone, Poetry Vintage Art Poster (14)





No comments:

Post a Comment