Friday, June 30, 2023

Birthday Vision Board Dream Goal Planner

Happy Birthday to me! This is the first time I have written a blog post celebrating my birthday. Since my early days online I have posted on various platforms celebrating holidays, anniversaries, memorial days etc. but never once have I posted on my birthday. So this year I decided to do something different and write a blog post on my birthday. I also decided I will give away gifts to my readers online and to a few people offline. Giving brings me joy and what better to do on your birthday than make it a happy day.

I am fortunate to be born smack in the middle of the year on June 30th. My personal official New Year starts on June 30th. Every birthday is a chance to start anew, challenge yourself and conquer those dreams you are yet to achieve. It is also a chance to look back and reflect on how far you have come and give yourself a pat on the back for all of the accomplishments you have made in your years on this earth.

Each birthday is also a chance for you to grow bigger, better and wiser than you previously were. A chance to celebrate yourself and how magnificent you are. A chance to unlearn things that harm you and learn things that help you. To cultivate habits that will help you live a longer, better and richer life.  

Each birthday also calls on us to take better care of ourselves and the bodies we live in especially if we intend to live a long, healthy and happy life. As we age our bodies demand that we take better care of them. Health entails not only physical health but mental, spiritual and emotional well-being as well. 

For those of us who are older, each birthday also has us thinking about what we want our legacy to be. What do we want to be remembered for? It does not have to be anything grand. What do we want people to think of when they think of us? What do we want people to say when they speak of us? When we are gone from this earth what do we want to have left behind?

I still have many many things I want to do before I finally leave this earth. I pray that I will get to do them all before I rest. To help myself achieve all that I want to achieve I have decided that today (June 30th, 2023) going forward I will create a vision board for each year on my birthday (not on New Years Day). I will fill out a dream goal planner on my birthday for all that I want to achieve by my next birthday. Then when each birthday arrives I will look back and see what I have achieved and I will celebrate each of those achievements. 

I mentioned gifts for you my readers. Please click the images below to save and use for yourself. They include a one page printable vision board template and a dream life goal planner.

Wishing you all the best in realizing your dreams. Always remember it is never too late to start and everyday is a chance to start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment