Thursday, August 27, 2015

Art for Sale: African Art Inspirational Paintings of Women

This year I decided to return to actively painting and blogging about my art work. While going through my existing art pieces I came across a few I had not posted on this blog. Some are from a collection of art pieces I did as a commission for the Young Women's Leadership Institute (YWLI Kenya) and others were inspired by that commission. If you are interested in buying any of these paintings please send an email inquiry to minjete@gmail.com.

The idea behind the YWLI art collection was inspiring young women to take flight and reach for greater heights, as well as celebrating sisterhood. My favorite piece from the collection is the "Basket of Butterflies."

Basket of Butterflies by Injete Chesoni
African Art, Abstract Metal Wall Art

Sisterhood Celebration, African Dancers by Injete Chesoni
African Art, Metal Paintings of Women

 Basket of Hope by Injete Chesoni
Black Art, African Paintings of Women



Posing: Metal Wall Art Nude Painting by Injete
Acrylic Paint on Metal (22 by 25.5 inches, Framed with Mat)
Art for Sale: $500 (Free Shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment